expire one week from day printed...
- body lotions (any) $2 off 2
- Razors, blades, shave gel/cream (any) $3 off $10
- school or office supplies (any) $1 off $6
- toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, toothbrush (any) $2 off $10
expire two weeks from day printed...
- allergy relief (any, excluding pseudophedrine) $2 off $8
- Razors, Blades, Shave creams/gel (any) $4 off $12
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Floss, & Mouthwash $3 off $15
expire three weeks from day printed...
- batteries (any) $2 off $10
- body wash, bar soap, or liquid soap (any) $3 off $9
- candy, gum, mints (any, including easter) $3 off $10
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here
♥ mary ♥ Bethany S ♥ Anne ♥