expire one week from day printed...
- Softsoap liquid hand soap 7.5-8 oz $1 off
- Tylenol or Motrin (ets) $1 off
expire two weeks from day printed...
- Abreva or Abreva conceal $5 off
- Body Wash or Bar Soap (any, excluding Single Bars) $1.50 off 2
- facial cleansers, moisturizers, or acne care $4 off $20
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Floss, or Mouthwash (any) $2 off $10
- vitamins $2 off $10
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here
♥ Debbie ♥ Amy ♥ Lisa ♥