- expire 2 days from day printed...
- 10% off entire purchase
- expire one week from day printed...
- CVS brand cold remedy $1 off $5
- RepHresh brilliant tampons $4 off
- expire two weeks from day printed...
- Breathe Right Nasal Strips 28 ct + $3 off
- clearasil perfecta wash $5 off
- EAS Carb Control RTD Shakes $2 off
- Fekkai Hair Care (trial size or larger) $5 off
- GUM PERIOSHIELD RINSE OR PERIOBALANCE DENTAL PROBIOTIC $5 OFF
- HUGGIES Little Movers Slip-On Diapers $3 off (50 ct or more
- Kotex Natural Balance $2 off
- Lumene skin care $10 off $30
- Plus White Oral Whitening $2 off
- quarterly spending eb
- revlon beauty tool $2 off
- Sensodyne Toothpaste 4-8 oz $3 off 2
- ThermaCare 2/3 ct $2 off
- vitamins (any) $4 off $20
- Zyrtec 24-70 ct $5 off
- expire one month from day printed...
- baby care $3 off $15
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here
thanks to the contributors: