- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- beauty $2 off $10
- beauty $3 off $10
- Dove Men+ Body wash or Bar Soap $2 off
- excedrin 100 ct + $5 off 2
- Johnson's Naturals, Baby wash, shampoo, or lotion $2 off
- Lumene 5 minute SOS cream $5 off
- lumene trial size day cream free wyb $10 lumene
- Mitchum Deodorant $3 off 2
- nailene french manicure nails $4 off $10
- nature's bounty vitamin or supplement $2 off
- Pond's Facial Skin Care $1 off
- Purina ONE $2 off 2
- Revlon Beauty Tool $2 off
- secret deodorant $1 off
- SpeedStick Men's or Lady Deodorant $1 off
- expire 1 month from day printed...
- CVS Cetirizine 30 ct + $4 off
- CVS Fexofenadine 30 ct + $4 off
- cvs loratadine 30 ct + $4 off
- Huggies diapers Jumbo pk $1 off
- rogaine $5 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ Mary Ann