- expire the day after printed...
- Caramello 1.6 oz bar Free ($1.19 value)
- CVS Brand Fabric Band-aids 20 ct Free ($4.29 value)
- expire 1 week from day printed...
- batteries $3 off any
- Big Chill purified water 20 oz $.50 off
- carefree pantiliners 20 ct FREE ($1.87 value)
- hershey's Air Delight Kisses bag $1 off
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- absolutely divine belgian chocolate bars $1 off
- absolutely divine cookies $1 off 2 boxes
- acne Free $2 off
- Align Probiotic Supplement $5 off
- coffee $2 off $10
- contact lens care, general eye care, or ear care $3 off $12
- CVS Alcohol swabs $1 off
- CVS Infant Baby Formula $3.50 off
- CVS Supreme Diapers $2 off
- Diapers AND Wipes $4 off wyb both
- diet or nutrition bar $1.50 off $5
- Dove Men+Care Deodorant $1 off
- Dove Hair Care $2.50 off 2
- excedrin migraine or pm $2 off
- Gold Emblem chips, popcorn, or cheese curls 11-16 oz $1 off 2
- gold emblem dried fruit $1 off
- green bag tag $.50 off
- grocery $3 off $15
- Huggies slip-on diapers size 3-5 $3 off
- lumene sensitive touch cleansing wipes $1 off
- onetouch ultra2 or onetouch ultrasmart meter $30 off
- pads, tampons, or liners $1 off
- Revlon cosmetics $3 off
- shampoo, conditioner, or stylers $2 off 2
- skinny cow candy bar BOGO
- US Weekly Magazine $1 off
- expire 1 month from day printed...
- Baby Care $3 off $15
- Benefiber $3 off
- Pampers Diapers Jumbo 20-50 ct $1 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!