- expire the day after printed...
- pain relief $3 off $10
- expire 1 week from day printed...
- american licorice red vines tray 5 oz $.75 off
- Dove large bars 3 oz + $.50 off 2
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- $3 off $15
- $5 off $25
- $10 off $50
- beauty 360 purchase: prestige cosmetics, skincare & more $5 off
- clairol hair color $1.50 off
- dove visiblecare body wash 18 oz $2 off
- G-Fit 01 Prime free wyb G-Fit 02 Perform
- gillette series or old spice body wash $1.50 off
- green bag tag $.50 off
- Nature Made Vitamins or Supplements $5 off $15
- olay facial skin care $1 off
- onetouch delica lancing device $10 off
- Playtex Tampons $2 off
- Revlon Mascara $4 off
- stayfree, o.b., or carefree 28 ct + $2 off 2
- visine summer spectrum eye relief $2 off
- expire 1 month from day printed...
- allegra 15 ct + $5 off
- bayer a1c selfcheck monitor $10 off
- benefiber $3 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!