- expire the day after printed...
- cosmetics $3 off $10
- expire 3 days from day printed...
- greeting cards $1 off 2
- expire 1 week from day printed...
- Essie nail color $1 off
- gold emblem cookies or snacks $1 off 2
- Hershey's Drops or Reese's minis 2-2.5 oz $1 off 2
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- $5 off $25
- body wash, any $1 off
- body wash, any $2 off 2
- Charmin Sensitive 12 Roll $3 off
- covergirl $1.50 off
- cristophe full size hair care $4 off 2
- cvs panty liners 22 ct $1 off
- cvs panty liners 22 ct free (up to $1.19)
- Excedrin Migraine or PM $2 off
- Halls sugar free or refresh bags $2 off 2
- L'oreal Studio Secrets Eye Illuminating Mascara $2 off
- nailene, fing'rs, or revlon artificial nails $2 off
- nature made calcium or vitamin d bone and immune health $3 off
- Neutrogena $3 off $15
- onetouch delica lancing device $10 off
- physicians formula $3 off
- revlon cosmetics $3 off
- Snickers peanut butter bar single bogo
- suave hair care $.75 off
- theraflu cold & flu products $5 off 2
- tylenol Precise External Pain Relief $2 off
- zegerid otc 42 ct $5 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!