- expire 1 week from day printed...
- cvs skin care $1 off
- Hershey 40 oz bag $4 off
- Advil Congestion Relief $3 off
- Almay Color Cosmetics $3 off
- Cvs baby wipes $1 off
- dulcolax (excludes 10ct) $3 off
- facial skin care $4 off $20
- MARS Chocolate Valentine's Classroom Bag 16.2 oz $1 off
- Physician's Formula Cosmetics $3 off
- revlon cosmetics $5 off 2
- skin care $3 off $15
expire 2 weeks from day printed...
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ savings crazy mom