- $3 off $15
- $4 off $20
- $5 off $30
- $5 off $40
- Anthelios sunscreen $3 off
- colgate pro clinical daily toothpaste $1 off
- -$1 Colgate ProClinical 4.0 oz. toothpaste variant (exp 060510) 051610 ss
-$1 Colgate Proclinical
- maybelline dream foundation $2 off
- off! smooth & dry $2 off
- playtex sport tampons 18 ct + $3 off 2
- prevacid 24 hr $6 off
- renu fresh 12 oz or 8 oz and 12 oz twin pks $3 off
- -$1 Bausch & Lomb ReNu Solution (12 oz. or larger) 030710 ss
-$1 Renu Solution, 12 oz or larger 121309 ss
-$2 renu multi-purpose
the coupons for specific items (except free gifts) have been working for anyone in the past. the $/$$ coupons ($5 off $30, etc.) and free item coupons will beep "not for card" if they were not emailed to you. see the cvs coupon guide for more details.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another theory is that people who fill prescriptions at cvs are given more coupons. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
please let me know!