expire one week from day printed...
- colgate (select, "see ad") $2 off
- vitamins (select, "see ad") $2 off
expire two weeks from day printed...
- Advil , Aleve , Bayer , Excedrin , or CVS Pain Relievers $1 off $5
- allergy relief (any, Excluding pseudoephedrine) $2 off $8
- allergy relief (any, Excluding pseudoephedrine) $4 off $25
- Almay Color Cosmetics $3 off
- Antacid, Probiotic, Heartburn or Stomach Remedy (any) $4 off $20
- batteries $2 off $10
- Banana Boat Men's Sun care $4 off
- Band-Aid or CVS Brand Bandages $1 off $5
- batteries (any) $2 off $10
- body wash or bar soap (any) $2 off 2
- Body Wash, Bar Soap, or Liquid Soap (any) $1 off $5
- Clinical deodorant (any) $5 off 2
- CVS brand cotton or nail polish removers $1.50 off 2
- facial cleanser, moisturizer, or acne care (any) $1.50 off $5
- facial cleanser, moisturizer, or acne care (any) $4 off $15
- Flintstones , Disney , L'il Critters or CVS Children Vitamins $2 off
- Nuts, Cookies, Crackers, or Chips (any) $1 off $4
- Photo Processing $1 off $5
- PreserVision or Ocuvite Vitamins $5 off
- razor, blades, & shaving cream (any) $3 off $10
- shampoo, conditioner, or stylers (any) $2 off $8
- shampoo, conditioner, or stylers (any, excluding pantene) $3 off $15
- tampons or pads (any) $1 off $3.99
thanks to the contributors!
♥ Amber ♥ Rebecca ♥ Jen ♥ sometimes ♥ Val ♥
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here