- expire one week from day printed...
- Bayer Advanced Aspirin $2 off
- Nature made vitamins $4 off $10
- snickers 2-to-go or M&M's tear&share 2.83 oz + $.30 off 2
- expire two weeks from day printed...
- $5 Gift Card free when you Meet Your Pharmacist
- Advil, Advil PM, or Advil Migraine (excludes 10 ct) $3 off
- Allegra 30 ct (Excludes Pseudoephedrine) $5 off
- allergy (Excludes Pseudoephedrine) $5 off
- Aquafresh toothpaste $1.50 off
- clean & clear body wash $2 off
- Deodorant $2 off 2
- Fekkai Hair care (ets) $10 off
- Hallmark cards Buy 3 Get 1 Free
- Huggies Little Swimmers $2 off
- l'oreal colour riche nail color $3 off
- Photo Processing $1 off $5
- Physicians Formula skin care $15 off ("up to $12 value")
- Physicians Formula skin care $15 off ("up to $15 value")
- Physicians formula cosmetics $3 off
- Revlon cosmetics $5 off 2
- Rimmel $2 off
- ThermaCare (excludes 1 ct) $2 off
- Venus Razor Blade cartridges $3 off
- Wet N Wild cosmetics $2 off $4.99
caution: coupon only deducts $12!
(this one deducts the correct amount)
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, the day it printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
thanks to the contributors: