- expire three days from day printed...
- 20% off entire purchase (excludes sale items)
- expire one week from day printed...
- Hershey's King size Drops/Minis/York $1 off 2
- M&M's Seasonal bags 9.9-12.6 oz $1 off 2
- Snickers Eggs or Milky Way Bunnies $.25 off 2
- expire two weeks from day printed...
- $5 CVS gift card free when you meet the pharmacist
- Aveeno Active Naturals Shampoo or Conditioner $1.50 off
- Cepacol $2 off
- Clear care $3 off 2
- CVS baby wipes (excludes 40 ct and travel pk) $1.50 off
- CVS Facial Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes $2 off 2
- CVS Pain Reliever 80 ct + $2 off
- Glucerna Snack Bar $1 off
- Hershey's Bliss Candy 8 oz + $2 off
- Huggies Lil Movers Slip-On Diapers 50 ct + $3 off
- Lumene $5 off $20
- Mitchum deodorant $1 off
- Nature Made SAMe $10 off
- Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo Weekly Treatment $1.50 off
- Olay body wash, soap, or lotion $1 off
- Revlon Beauty Tool $2 off
- Revlon cosmetics purchase $3 off
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects or Diamond Strength nail polish $2 off
- ThermaCare 2 or 3 ct $3 off
- expire one month from day printed...
- Biore $2 off
- cvs cetirizine 30 ct + $2 off
- Nature Made Multivitamins 130 ct $4 off
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, the day it printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
thanks to the contributors: