- expire one week from day printed...
- cvs brand skin care $1 off 2
- hershey's bliss dark, milk, or white chocolate bag $1 off
- Maxwell house international coffee $1 off
- expire two weeks from day printed...
- $3 off $15
- $10 off $50
- Advil Congestion Relief $3 off
- -$3 Advil Congestion Relief, Cold & Sinus or Allergy Sinus (exp 03/04/2012) 12/11/2011 RP
-$1 Advil Congestion Relief
-$1 Dimetapp, Robitussin or Advil Congestion Relief
- Allergy Relief $4 off $20
- Ban deodorant $1.50 off
- ChapStick 1 ct Buy 2 get the 3rd one FREE
- Coca-Cola 2 Liter, any flavor $.35 off
- huggies Pull Ups Training pants $2 off
- -$2 Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants , Jumbo Pack+
-$2 Huggies Pull-ups (exp 02/11/2012) 01/15/2012 SS
-$1.50 Huggies Diapers (exp 02/11/2012) 01/15/2012 SS
- Kleenex 100 ct 3 pk $1 off
- L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray $3 off
- Lumene Skin care $3 off $15
- Softsoap Bar Soap $1 off
- Suave Bodywash & lotion $2 off wyb both
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, the day it printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
thanks to the contributors: