- expire one week from day printed...
- extra gum 15 ct bogo
- Maxwell House International Delights Coffee $1 off
- Mucinex or Delsym $3 off
- Photo Processing $2 off $10
- expire two weeks from day printed...
- Advil Congestion Relief for Sinus Pressure $3 off
- allergy relief $4 off
- Allergy Relief $4 off $20
- Ban Deodorant $1.50 off
- Centrum ProNutrients $4 off
- CVS Supreme diapers $3.50 off 2
- deodorant (any) $2 off 2
- L'OREAL ELNETT HAIRSPRAY $3 OFF
- Lumene Skincare $3 off $15
- Nature's Bounty Fish Oil, CoQ 10, or Red Yeast $2 off
- mentos UP2U Gum $1 off 2
- Opti-Free Pure Moist Contact Lens Solution 10 oz $1.50 off
- Organix Hair Styler $2 off
- pullups $2 off
- robitussin 8 oz $4 off
- root touch-up hair color $2 off
- Softsoap Bar Soap $1 off
- Suave Bodywash and Lotion $2 off wyb both
- Sundown Vitamin or Supplement 120 ct + $3 off
- Tena / serenity $4 off 2
- ziploc $1 off
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, the day it printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
thanks to the contributors: