- expire 3 days from day printed...
- 30% off
excludes sale & promotional items
savings applied to total qualifying purchase after other cvs coupons & discounts are applied
- carefree , stayfree , or o.b. 28 ct + $2 off 2
- miralax 30 dose $2 off
- expire one week from day printed...
- Centrum Pronutrients $5 off
- Kraft Salad Dressing $1 off
- Merci finest assortment boxed chocolates $1 off
- Planters 1.5-6 oz or 2 nabisco 1-3 oz $.50 off 2
- expire two weeks from day printed...
- baby care (excludes diapers) $3 off $10
- butterfinger minis 11 oz $1 off 2
- colgate sensitive prorelief toothpaste or toothbrush $1.50 off
- colgate total toothpaste 4 oz + $1 off
- CVS brand vitamins $3 off $10
- Hallmark $10 off $30
- huggies santa diaper $3 off
- nature made coq-10 $5 off
- sally hansen items including beauty tools $3 off 2
- sensodyne toothpaste 4-8 oz $1.50 off
- sweetart gummies or sweetart merry mix candy $1 off 2
- expire one month from day printed...
- breathe rite nasal strips 26-30 ct $3 off
- kleenex 3 pk $2 off
- photo processing $2 off $10
- printing saturday 12/17 only, expire 12/18...
- As Seen on TV $5 off $14.99
- Coke 12 pks 3/$8
- -$1 off 2 tearpad in some stores
- electronics purchase $10 off $49
- ZhuZhu pets $.99
- Zone 60 or any wireless gaming $10 off $29
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here
thanks to the contributors!
♥ becky S