- expire the day after printed...
- cosmetics (any) $3 off $10
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- Absolutely Divine cookies $1 off 2 boxes
- Aquafresh Kids toothpaste or toothbrush $1.25 off
- Beneful prepared meals $1 off 3
- colgate total toothpaste 4 oz + $1.50 off 2
- Covergirl Professional Mascara $3 off
- Dulcolax Laxative 25 ct + $5 off
- gillette fusion or fusion proglide cartridges 4-8 ct $3 off
- Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener Starter Kit $2 off
- Lumene Trial Size Cream free (up to $3.99) wyb $15 Facial Skincare
- Milani $3 off $10
- polident smokers 78 ct $2 off
- Rimmel Face Cosmetics $2 off
- Theraflu $3 off
- Wet 'n Wild Cosmetics BOGO (up to $3)
- expire 1 month from day printed...
- CVS liners 50 ct + or Pads 14 ct + $1 off
- Pampers Diapers Jumbo pk 20-50 ct $1 off
- photo processing $2 off $10
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!