- expire 1 week from day printed...
- m&m's 9.9-14 oz $.50 off
- snickers, 3 musketeers, or milky way king size bar $.25 off
- expire 2 weeks from the day printed...
- Almay Color Cosmetics $5 off 2
- covergirl professional mascara $3 off
- CVS Brand Diapers $3 off
- Dulcolax 25 ct + $5 off
- Gillette Fusion or Fusion ProGlide Cartridges 4-8 ct $3 off
- Nuance Salma Hayek Hair Care full size $3 off
- Revlon Eye or Lip Cosmetics $5 off 2
- Skinny Cow Candy Singles bogo
- stomach remedy, any $2 off
- Triaminic Fever Reducer $6.99 off
- expire 1 month from day printed...
- Allegra 30 ct + $4 off
- CVS tampons 22 ct + $1 off
- huggies diapers jumbo pack $1 off
- Pampers Diapers Jumbo 20-50 ct $1 off
- Photo Processing $2 off $10
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ Heartland Hannah