CVS/pharmacy Stores Return and Refund Policy
General guidelines to further understand returns and refund.
- All returns are subject to Manager Approval.
- Returns are allowed within 60 days of the purchase.
- CVS/pharmacy Store Brands are 100% guaranteed.
A full refund of the purchase price for any reason with product and proof of purchase (if there is no receipt, see 2 bullet points below).
- Cosmetics are 100% guaranteed.
- Returns without a receipt, once approved by Management, are processed on a CVS/pharmacy Money Card.
A valid customer ID is required for all refunds without a receipt.
Accepted identification: state-issued driver’s license or identification card, U.S. passport and valid military identification card.
- Prepaid gift cards and money orders are not generally refundable.
- All sales are final on clearance and discontinued items.
- Refunds can be processed at any CVS/pharmacy location.
- Refunds are payable to the customer in the same tender as the original
purchase. Some exceptions apply:
Check refunds are payable in cash.
Debit card (when PIN number is entered at debit pad terminal) refund is payable in cash.
Dear Valued Customer,
this email clarifies that you should receive any amount paid with eb or coupons as credit on a cvs moneycard...
Thank you for contacting CVS/pharmacy. I am in receipt of your recent e-mail.
Our general return policy would be to return the product to your local CVS/pharmacy with your receipt for a refund or exchange within 60 days. You would be refunded with the same form of payment used to make the purchase. Returns without a receipt would be considered on a case by case basis by the Store Manager. For an item purchased with coupons or Extra Bucks, the amount of the coupons would be provided on a CVS money card.
Again, thank you for contacting us; we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.