General guidelines to further understand returns and refund.
- All returns are subject to Manager Approval.
- Returns are allowed within 60 days of the purchase.
- CVS/pharmacy Store Brands are 100% guaranteed.
- Cosmetics are 100% guaranteed.
- Returns without a receipt, once approved by Management, are processed on a CVS/pharmacy Money Card.
- Prepaid gift cards and money orders are not generally refundable.
- All sales are final on clearance and discontinued items.
- Refunds can be processed at any CVS/pharmacy location.
- Refunds are payable to the customer in the same tender as the original
purchase. Some exceptions apply:
- Check refunds are payable in cash.
Debit card (when PIN number is entered at debit pad terminal) refund is payable in cash.
- A full refund of the purchase price for any reason with product and proof of purchase (if there is no receipt, see 2 bullet points below).
- A valid customer ID is required for all refunds without a receipt.
Accepted identification: state-issued driver’s license or identification card, U.S. passport and valid military identification card.
this email clarifies that you should receive any amount paid with eb or coupons as credit on a cvs moneycard...
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for contacting CVS/pharmacy. I am in receipt of your recent e-mail.
Our general return policy would be to return the product to your local CVS/pharmacy with your receipt for a refund or exchange within 60 days. You would be refunded with the same form of payment used to make the purchase. Returns without a receipt would be considered on a case by case basis by the Store Manager. For an item purchased with coupons or Extra Bucks, the amount of the coupons would be provided on a CVS money card.
Again, thank you for contacting us; we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.