- expire the day after printed...
- big chill water 20 oz $.50 off
- milky way 1.9 oz or dove 1.1-1.3 oz single candy bar Free (up to $.79)
warning: candy bars ring up $1.19 @ some stores = not free!
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- Allegra 30 ct + (excludes pseudoephedrine) $5 off
- Axe Shower Gel $1.50 off
- KOTEX u (excludes liners 18 ct) $1.50 off
- kotex U pads, liners, etc 36 ct + $2 off
- Reinventing Beauty Magazine Free
- Organix Hair Styler $3 off
- Sally Hansen Crackle or Salon Effects $2 off
- skin effects $5 off
- sugar free cough syrup, cough tablets, or cough drops $1 off
- Zyrtec 24 ct + $10 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ amber renee