- expire 1 week from day printed...
- Always Panty liners 20 ct Free (Up to $1.77)
- Olay , Clairol , Crest , or Old Spice $5 off $50
- Orbit Single pk 14 ct $1 off
- Starburst , Skittles , or Life Saver bags 14-17 oz bogo
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- baby products $3 off $15
- cold or flu relief $2 off any
- cold or flu relief Free (up to $6)
- Gold Emblem Chips, Popcorn, or Cheese Curls 11-16 oz $1 off 2
- wrigley brand gum $1 off 2
- Zyrtec Adult 25 ct + (excludes pseudoephedrine) $4 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!