- expire 1 week from day printed...
- Big Chill Purified Water 20 oz $.50 off
- Dove large bars 3 oz + $.50 off 2
- Lumene ExCELLent Future $7 off
- Vitamins $5 off $20
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- $3 off $15
- $5 off $30
- $10 off $50
- Axe Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styler $2 off
- Beauty 360 Prestige Cosmetics, Skincare & More $5 off
- Dove VisibleCare Body Wash 18 oz $2 off
- eucerin skin care $2 off
extracare advantage for diabetes members only
- Grocery $4 off $20
- John Freida Precision Hair Foam $4 off
- Maybelline or Garnier $5 off $15
Beauty Club Members only
- Neutrogena Hair Care $2 off
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate or Overtime Lip Color $5 off
- Sally Hansen items (includes beauty tools) $3 off 2
- shampoo, conditioner or stylers (excludes salon) $2 off 2
- Stayfree, o.b, or Carefree 28 ct + $2 off 2
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!