- expire 1 week from day printed...
- baby products $3 off $15
- Big Chill Purified Water 20 oz $.50 off
- Dove large bars 3 oz + $.50 off 2
- Skittles, Starburst, or Life Savers 14 oz + $2 off
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- $4 off $20
- $10 off $50
- Clairol Hair Color $1.50 off
- Claritin Children's $4 off
- colgate total toothpaste 4 oz $1.50 off 2
- cvs belgian chocolate ($2.29) free
- CVS Loratadine 20 ct + $2 off
- green bag tag $.50 off
- huggies little swimmers $3 off
- Gillette Series or Old Spice Body Wash $1.50 off
- Kiss / Broadway Nails or Eyelashes (excludes glue) $1.50 off
- nature made vitamins or supplements $5 off $15
- Olay Facial Skin Care $1 off
- OneTouch Delica Lancing Device $10 off
- pantene, herbal essence or aussie $2 off 2
- playtex tampons $2 off
- Revlon mascara $4 off
- softsoap body wash (excludes trial size) $1 off
- sundown naturals vitamins or supplements $5 off 3
- Tylenol Precise $2 off
- expire 1 month from day printed...
- Align Probiotic 28 ct $5 off
- allegra 15 ct + $5 off
- John Frieda Hair Color $3 off
- Motrin PM 40 ct $2 off
- Motrin PM 80 ct $3 off
- Pantene $2 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!