- expire the day after printed...
- health care $3 off $10
- expire 3 days from day printed...
- baby care $2 off $10
- groceries $3 off $15
- expire 1 week from day printed...
- hershey's drops, minis, or reese's pieces 8 oz + $2 off
- snickers, m&m peanut butter, 3 musketeers, or milky way singles $.25 off 2
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- cvs pantiliners 40-60 ct $1 off
- diapers and wipes $4 off wyb both
- L'Oreal Million Lashes $2 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ savings crazy mom