- expire 3 days from day printed...
- CVS Brand 20% off
- expire 1 week from day printed...
- CVS Cough and Cold $1 off $5
- Hershey's or Reese's Pieces, drops, or Mini's 8 oz $2 off
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- $3 off $15
- $4 off $20
- $10 off $50
- $15 off $75
- Bayer Aspirin or One a Day vitamins $3 off $12
- Claritin Non-Drowsy (excludes pseudoephedrine) $4 off
- CVS brand vitamins in the diabetic needs aisle $1 off
- Dove chocolate bag $1 off
- Dulcolax (Excludes 10 ct) $3 off
- Fruitopia shampoo bogo
- Futuro knee, ankle, wrist, back, elbow brace or hosiery $4 0ff
- halls sugar free or refresh cough drops $2 off 2
- Huggies boxed diapers $3 off
- Maybelline mascara $3 off
- nature made fish oil or cholest-off $3 off
- nescafe taster's choice coffee 7 oz $1 off
- Noxzema skin care $1 off
- Olay Pro-X $5 off
- Scott ExtraSoft 12 ct & Scott towel 6 or 10 ct $4 off wyb both
- St. Ives lotion $1 off
- TRESemme shampoo or conditioner $2 off
- TUMS 60 ct + $2 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ savings crazy mom