reinventing beauty magazine is $.99 and may be found by the weekly flyers, with the other magazines, by the cash registers, in the cosmetic aisle... anywhere really! unfortunately, they are not available at all cvs stores.
but some stores have the coupon pullout available separately for free!
cvs coupons included (all exp 12/31/2010)...
- bioluxe full size $2 off
- blade 2 oz + $1 off (loose postcard)
- Colgate Pro clinical Toothpaste $1 off (on back cover)
- Colgate wisp 4 ct + $1 off 2
- cristophe full size $2 off
- CVS Retinol deep wrinkle $2 off
- Essence Of Beauty antibacterial hand soap $1 off
- fruitopia full size $2 off
- Fuel 2 pack $2 off
- Gold Emblem Almonds over 2.5 oz $1 off
- Irish Spring bodywash 15-18 oz $1 off
- Lady Speed Stick or Speed Stick Stainguard $1 off (excludes trial sizes)
- Lumene vitamin c+ bright skin radiance nectar & pure radiance 24 hour lotion $2 off
- Softsoap bodywash 15-18 oz $1 off
- -$1 Softsoap Body Wash (exp 10/1/2010) Sep 2010 All You magazine
manufacturer coupons included (all exp 12/31/2010, except where noted)...
- Bio-oil 2 or 4.2 oz $2 off
- Celsius 4 pk $2 off
- CVS facial wipes $.50 off (no exp date)
- Nature made sleep $3 off exp 12/15/2010
- Oxy Clinical $1 off
- Palmer's skin therapy lotion $1 off