frequently asked questions about iheartcvs.com contact me
photobook details, 7/13 - 7/19
Offer is :
4 X 6 10 Page hardcover photo books ($3.99), Free after extra bucks, LIMIT 1
6 x 8 10 Page hardcover photo books ($7.99), Free after extra bucks, LIMIT 2
Photo book details:
1. You can't make photo book online for this offer. It must be made in store at the Kodak kiosk machine.
2. You can carry the pictures in any media device like memory card, CD, flash drive or etc. Make sure you arranged them in the order you want.
3. Offer is for 10 page photo books and It is 10 one sided pages
4. For 10 pages, you can upload up to 54 pictures. But more number of pictures, smaller pictures you get. Best option is 2 per page or sometimes 3.
5. You can choose different types of background. You can use your own pictures as the background but you have to edit option in every page. Select your pictures, and then it auto arranges them on the pages for you. You can also change the order, size, etc.
6. Your project will save there for about 2 days so you can reprint again if u want. But since so many number of photo book will be created this week, it’s better to ask.
Kodak Photo Book $3 (7-31-08) (CVS and Wal-mart) SS 5/4/08
Kodak Photo Book $3 (8-31-08) SS 6/8/08
in store coupon:
CVS $3 off a photobook coupon - you may be able to find these on the photo counter