expire one week from day printed...
- A&W , Canada Dry , or Sunkist 2 liter $.30 off
- free bag + 30% off cvs brands
- vitamins (select) $2 off
expire two weeks from day printed...
- Advil , Aleve , Bayer , Excedrin , or CVS Pain Relievers $1 off $5
- Back To School/Office supplies (any) $1 off $6
- Foot care $1.50 off $5
- Mascara, Lipstick, Nail Polish, Foundation, or Blush (any)$2 off $10
- Sally Hansen Cosmetics $2 off $10
thanks to the contributors!
♥ Lisa C ♥
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here