expire two weeks from day printed...
- advil , aleve , bayer , excedrin or CVS pain relief $1.50 off $5
- Bengay , IcyHot , Thermacare , or CVS Heat Patch or Muscle Rub $1 off
- body lotions (any) 25% off
- body wash, bar soap, or liquid hand soap (any) $2 off $10
- deodorant (any) $1.50 off $5
- deodorant (any) 30% off
- olay $3 off $15
- razors, blades, shave creams/gels (any) $4 off $10 / $4 off $15 / $3 off $10
- shampoo/conditioner or hair styling (any, excluding pantene) $3 off $15
- Systane Balance or Ultra 10 ml + $3 off
- TUMS , Rolaids , or CVS Brand Antacid $1 off $5
- Visine .5 oz + $1 off
- vitamins (any, including CVS brand) $2 off $10 / $3 off $15
thanks to the contributors!
♥ Waves ♥ april ♥ Val ♥
crt stands for cash register tape. crt's are cvs coupons that print from the coupon center or at the end of your receipt. more info here
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you. the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky. more info here