- expire 1 week from day printed...
- M&M's Milk Chocolate or Peanut 12.6 oz $1 off
- Mentos Gum $3 off $10
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- Ensure Muscle or Immune $2 off
- Irish Spring Deodorant $1.50 off
- Mucinex 42-100 ct $10 off
- Orbit Gum multipack 42 ct $2 off
- Orbit gum 14 ct bogo
- Pampers $2 off $15
- Pampers $3 off 2
- Pronamel 4-8 oz $2 off
- theraflu bogo
- vicks Dayquil or Nyquil $5 off 2
- expire 1 month from day printed...
- CVS Liners 50 ct or Pads 14 ct $1 off
- CVS Multipurpose Lens Solution 24 oz $2 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!