- expire the day after day printed...
- Stomach remedies $3 off $15
- expire 1 week from day printed...
- Nature Made Vitamins $2 off
- Starburst, Skittles, or Life Saver bags 14-17 oz bogo
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- Bayer Advanced Aspirin 80 ct $2 off
- Deodorant $1.50 off
- Diapers AND Wipes $4 off wyb both
- Dove Men+Care Deodorant $1 off
- Excedrin Migraine or PM $2 off
- Gold Emblem Chips, Popcorn, or Cheese Curls 11-16 oz $1 off 2
- Huggies Slip-On Diapers sizes 3-5 $3 off
- icy hot $2 off
- maalox antacid bogo
- Nature Made Triple Probiotic $5 off
- Nature Made Vitamins or Supplements $5 off $15
- sensodyne Pronamel IsoActive toothpaste 4.3 oz $2 off
- Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers (excludes Salon) $2 off 2
- Speed stick Deodorant $1.50 off
- zyrtec adult 25 ct + (excludes pseudoephedrine) $4 off
- expire 1 month from day printed...
- CVS multipurpose Lens Solution 24 oz $2 off
- L'oreal paris cosmetics $3 off
- osteo bi-flex 80 ct + $4 off
- Pampers Diapers Jumbo pk 20-50 ct $1 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ Mary Ann