- expire the day after printed...
- first aid $3 off $10
- expire 3 days from day printed...
- frozen food $3 off $15
- groceries $2 off $15
- expire 1 week from day printed...
- Cristophe full size Styler $2 off
- dove large bars 3 oz + $.50 off 2
- reese's 8 pk $.50 off
- expire 2 weeks from the day printed...
- Abreva $3 off
- Alaway Allergy Eye Itch Drops $4 off
- Axe Deodorant or Body Spray $1.50 off
- benefiber $2 off
- diapers $3 off $10
- HUGGIES wipes $2 off
- Lipton 1 Gallon $1 off
- Lipton Tea 1 Pk $1 off
- Lumene $5 off
- maybelline volum' express one by one mascara $3 off
- pampers big pack box $4.50 off
- Pampers Wipes $1 off
- Revlon Cosmetics $3 off
- Visine Tears Eye Drops $2 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
the coupons that expire in one week are usually received on all cvs cards. other coupons only print for some cards.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ amber renee