- expire 3 days from day printed...
- 25% off your total purchase (up tp $99)
- CVS allergy $1 off $5
- Dove single candy bar 1.16-1.3 oz $.50 off
- snickers, M&M's peanut butter, 3 Musketeers, or Milky Way singles $.25 off 2
- Aquify Contact Lens Disinfectant $7 off
- baby care $3 off $10
- bayer contour or breeze 2 meters $5 off
- Bioluxe full size $3 off
- Cristophe full size hair care $3 off
- cvs acetaminophen 100 ct + $2 off
- CVS Ibuprofen 100 ct + $2.50 off
- cvs liners, pads, tampons $1 off
- CVS Naproxen 100 ct + $3 off
- Dove VisibleCare Body Wash 18 oz $2 off
- dulcolax $3 off
excludes 10 ct
- Excedrin $1.50 off
- Glade Relaxing Moments Room spray $1 off
- Hershey's Bliss Candy $2 off 2
- nature made $3 off $20
- Pepsi Max 2 Liter $1 off
- Physician's Formula cosmetics $6 off
- revlon custom eyes mascara or eye shadow $5 off
- sierra mist 20 oz $.75 off
- Skin Care $3 off $15
- softsoap bodywash $1 off
expire 1 week from day printed...
expire 2 weeks from day printed...
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ amber renee
♥ Kacey S
♥ Dave Q