- expire 4 days for day printed...
- greeting cards, any $1 off 2
- expire 2 weeks from day printed...
- Advil Tablets, Caplets, or Liqui-Gels 80 ct + $2 off
- Bioluxe full size hair care $5 off 2
- body wash, any $1 off
- Charmin Sensitive 12 roll $3 off
- dove chocolate bag $1 off
- Dulcolax (excludes 10 ct) $3 off
- Excedrin migraine or PM $2 off
- Halls sugar free or refresh cough drop bags $2 off 2
- Huggies Diapers $3 off
- huggies wipes 360 ct $2 off
- l'oreal youth code $5 off
- nature made sam-e or triple flex-mood and joint support $10 off
- nexxus hair care $5 off
- Olay Pro-X skin care (Excludes advanced cleansing system) $10 off
- Onetouch lancing device $10 off
- Oscillo Natural Flu Medicine $3 off
- physicians formula cosmetics $7 off
- Revlon Beauty tool $3 off
- suave hair care $1 off 2
- tylenol precise external pain relief $2 off
- zegerid 42 ct $5 off
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!
♥ savings crazy mom
♥ amber renee