- exp in 1 week...
- Dove single bar $.50 off
- Snickers, Twix, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way minis 17.5 oz $1 off
- Aquify solution 12 or 15 oz bogo
- beauty $10 off $50
- bounty paper towels 8 rolls (excludes bounty basic) $3 off
- Colgate Total Toothpaste 4 oz + $1.50 off 2
- Cottonelle Toilet Paper 18 ct $3 off
- cvs glucose tablets or lancets $1 off
- Diet Coke $.50 off
- Honest Tea or Honest Ade 16.9 oz bogo
- Kleenex Lotion Free wyb 2 Kleenex Tissues 78-110 ct
- M&M's Valentine 9.9-12.6 oz
- Maalox or Gas-X $2 off
- Nature Made Multivitamin $5 off
- physician's formula powder palette, blush, or foundation $3 off
- physician's formula powder palette, blush, or foundation $10 off
- ♥ physician's formula cosmetics as low as $7.99 (on sale for $7 off)
- sugar free cough syrup, cough tablets, or cough drops, any $1 off
- Visine Tears Eye Drops $1 off
exp in 2 weeks...
keep scanning your card until you get the "No coupons available, check back tomorrow" message to be sure you have received all coupons available to you.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another factor may be whether or not you fill prescriptions at cvs, if so cvs may issue you more coupons to keep you as a customer. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
that aren't listed here?
please let me know the coupon, day printed, and exp date, and i'll add them to the list!