- $3 off $15, exp 11/21
- $4 off $20, exp 11/21
- $5 off $25, valid 11/25-11/27
- $5 off $30, exp 11/21
- $5 off $40, exp 11/21
- colgate total 4 oz + $1 off, exp 11/27
- -$1 Colgate Total Sensitive Toothpaste 4 oz + (exp 12/4/2010) 11/14/2010 SS
-$1 Colgate Total, Max White, Max Fresh, or Sensitive Toothpaste, 4 oz+ 10/31/2010 SS
-$.75 Colgate Total Toothpaste
-$.75 Colgate Toothpaste (exp 11/20/2010) 10/31/2010 SS
- cvs hand sanitizer wipes 5 ct free, exp 12/31/2010 (minute clinic locations only)
- cvs pedometer heart rate watch $5 off, exp 11/27
my standard disclaimer:
the coupons for specific items (except free gifts) have been working for anyone in the past. the $/$$ coupons ($5 off $30, etc.) and free item coupons will beep "not for card" if they were not emailed to you. see the cvs coupon guide for more details.
generally, coupon offers received seem to decline the more you shop at cvs. another theory is that people who fill prescriptions at cvs are given more coupons. however, it may also be the case that certain cards are just lucky or unlucky.
according to cvs...
"The coupons you received are based on your shopping habits and frequency of visits. Some are supported by our suppliers... CVS continually modifies these targeted offers to provide products and services our customers want most." - Joseph E. Battey, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare
please let me know!